With more and more people making the switch to home working, the time has come to make sure our home office environment is as practical, comfortable and stylish as possible.
While at work in a traditional office, the only personalisation we can give our workspace is perhaps a few framed photos, the opportunity to create a workspace at home gives us way more flexibility over how our space looks and feels.
In this guide, we'll share a fantastic video on how to build a floating desk for your home office, and list the products you'll need to buy to do this yourself.
Here are the product you'll need that we have in stock:
- Twin-port pocket hole jig for making strong pocket hole joints
- Pocket hole screws
- Wood adhesive
- Wood biscuits for joining the wood sections together
- Flat wood bit for drilling holes for cable management
- Sanding pads for orbital sanders
- Timber screws
- Cable clips to help with cable tidying under the desk
Use our guide to choosing the correct size of pocket hole screws:
|Timber Thickness||Timber Type||Screw Size|