1/2" shank bearing guided 90º trimming router cutter with two flutes, solid carbide inserts for increased strength, offering cleaner sharper edges and efficient waste clearance.
- 9.5mm diameter
25.4mm cutting depth
- Provided with 9.5mm bearing
NOTE: DIMAR cutters are not mass-produced in Asia unlike those sold by other famous router brands. DIMAR cutters cost a little more but last significantly longer.
- For trimming and bevelling timber, lippings, and plastic laminate edges or any shaping applications.
- Self-guiding trimmer with bearings mounted on the end of the cutter.
- For trimming plastic or plywood overlay.
- For copy profiling, use the bearing to follow a template or base edge of the board.
- A 3mm approximate overlap should be left before copy profiling.
- When using plastic laminate always allow laminate adhesive to dry before trimming.
- This avoids clogging the guide bearing.
Add more lifespan to your cutters by quickly and easily re-sharpening the tips. Add the following to your cart:
Product Code: 1010044