TRIMMING 9.5MM DIA X 25.4MM CUT
- For trimming and bevelling timber, lippings and plastic laminate edges or any shaping applications.
- Self-guiding trimmer with bearings mounted on the end of the cutter.
- For trimming plastic or plywood overlay.
- For copy profiling, use the bearing to follow a template or base edge of the board.
- A 3mm approximate overlap should be left before copy profiling.
- When using plastic laminate always allow laminate adhesive to dry before trimming.
- This avoids clogging the guide bearing.
- D= 3/8 inch
- D= 9.5 mm
- C= 25 mm
- B= 9.5 mm
- A= 90 degrees
- Shank Diameter= 1/4 inch