12.7mm diameter trimming cutter, designed for trimming and bevelling timber, lippings, and plastic laminate edges, for example.
- Self-guiding trimmer with bearings mounted on the end of the cutter.
- For trimming plastic or plywood overlay.
- For copy profiling, use the bearing to follow a template or base edge of the board.
- A 3mm approximate overlap should be left before copy profiling.
- When using plastic laminate always allow laminate adhesive to dry before trimming.
- This avoids clogging the guide bearing.
- D= 1/2 inch
- D= 12.7 mm
- C= 25 mm
- B= 12.7 mm
- A= 90 degrees
- Shank Diameter= 1/4 inch