1/4" shank bearing guided profiler two flute cutter with solid carbide inserts for increased strength, offering cleaner sharper edges and efficient waste clearance.
- 16mm diameter
- 25mm cutting depth
- Provided with 16mm bearing
NOTE: DIMAR cutters are not mass-produced in Asia unlike those sold by other famous router brands. DIMAR cutters cost a little more but last significantly longer.
- For rebating and trimming edges. Ideal for laminate trimming and template work
- Self-guiding trimmer with bearings mounted on the end of the cutter.
- For trimming plastic or plywood overlay.
- For copy profiling, use the bearing to follow a template or base edge of the board.
- A 3mm approximate overlap should be left before copy profiling.
- When using plastic laminate always allow laminate adhesive to dry before trimming.
- This avoids clogging the guide bearing.
Product Code: 1072584
The Bearing Guided Router Cutter - 16mm Diameter x 25mm Dept of Cut - 14" Shank - DIMAR is far and away, one of our most popular products. Add it to your kit today for only £38.72.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 26, 2021