Timber Screws - 6.0mm Diameter - Hex - Exterior - Silver - In-Dex - Bag of 10
Please select the size of screw you require. Photos for illustration purposes only.
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion-resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
• Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Silver organic coating to withstand up to 1,000 hours of salt spray resistance
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
||Size in mm
||6.0 x 40
||6.0 x 60
||6.0 x 80
||6.0 x 100
||BS EN 14592:2008
||Exterior (Silver Organic)
|Thread L (mm)
||50° Single Deep
||25° Sharp with Single Slash
|Corrosion Rating (1-5)
||3 - Urban & industrial areas with a low salt atmosphere
|Salt Spray Resistance (Hrs) Tested to BS EN 9227
The Timber Screws - 6.0mm Diameter - Hex - Exterior - Silver - In-Dex - Bag of 10 makes your job easier, and priced at only £1.51, for a limited time. Every day's a new tool day!
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 26, 2021