An innovative new jig that is fantastic for flattening and smoothing timber up to 400mm wide. Designed in the UK, it's both functional and versatile.
Read our blog guide on how to set up and use the ESMOOTH Jig.
Suitable for routers up to 5kg.
DOWNLOAD THE ESMOOTH JIG MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
smoothing uneven timber
- creating the same thickness for several pieces of timber
- creating decorative inlays using a 3mm router cutter
- creating mortice and tenon joints
Brilliant for fast and accurate trenching and can be stored away in a drawer after use saving valuable workshop space.
To get the most from it, we recommend using the following router cutters:
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES:
- ESMOOTH Jig with the 381QTC router cutter - ESMOOTH-381QTC
- ESMOOTH Jig with an extra pack of skids - ESMOOTH-XTRASKIDS
- ESMOOTH Jig with an extra base plate - ESMOOTH-XTRABASE
Replacement Parts Available:
- Replacement Base Plate for ESMOOTH Jig - ESBPLATE
- Replacement Tracks/Skids for ESMOOTH Jig - ESTRACK
Supplied with everything you need, plus handy easy to follow instructions.
Product Code: ESMOOTH Jig